Spread The Milky Way

11:13 PM Putri Ghassani Ramadhina 1 Comments

Do you know "ONLY I"? It's a collection made by Diamond Hurts . As I know, her style is cheerful and quirky. Just the way I like it B) And the new collection is....
FLOWER is Oi
Have you seen it? Omy the lookbook is really awesome! It's like a wonderland. It's like an indian come up from nowhere. I like it so muuuuuuuuch. But I can't buy it because it's not the right time to buy clothes.
These are some of the photos I love

 This Poison Palette is really poisoning me.......... The pattern reminds me of galaxy and unique colorful glass in the old-fashioned building.
 I looked up to the shoes section and found these babies. Aren't they just adorable? Ok it's 12 cm heels and my mom won't let me hurt my self with it.

Check it out your self guys! I'm sure you will be amazed. By everything there. Wait, I forget to tell you the web-_- gaaah haha sorry here it is ONLY I

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. nice blog btw, mind to follow me?
    i follow you back then =)

    http://pramuditapuspitatemi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete