MY BIRTHDAY?

6:52 AM Putri Ghassani Ramadhina 0 Comments

WOOOOOOOOOW Yesterday it was my birthday and I'm 15 now! It's on 16 February,2011. I had never expected anything to my friends about presents. But when I was studying in multimedia room,they all sang happy birhday to me. I was so happy but I don't know what to do when they were singing. They bring me chocolate cake (Aw so sweet). And "they" refers to my classmate. They made a bunch of congrats card and
 stick it together. Guess what? In the first page, there's a congratulation from a boy. My friends often make fun of me and him altough there's nothing happens. Damn you guys.




From My Friends
From Classmate(don't ask what pulay is)
Cute Barbie Mug from Putty

THANKS A LOOOOOOOOOOT!!! My God I'm so happy! There are many posts that I want to publish but I haven't finish it sorry hehe.

You Might Also Like

0 wondering: